About the Site
Welcome to the Cromwell Chill Soccer Club web site. You can use the site to learn more about the club and stay up to date on all of the news, events and games.
Please keep reading to learn more about what the site has to offer.
One of the most important areas of the site is the Schedules. The site offers both a Master Schedule showing all the teams playing on any given day as well as specific team schedules.
- To view the Master Schedule click the "Master Schedule" button on the left navigation menu. You will shown the complete schedule for the Cromwell Chill Soccer Club.
- To view a specific Team Schedule, start on the home page by clicking the “Chill Teams” tab at the top. On the next page, use the drop-down menus to find the right season (based on the date in the fall), the right age group for your child (e.g. “U-12 Girls”), and then on the right side drop-down list, find the specific team. Once there, you can click on “Schedule” on the left navigation bar to find your team’s schedule for the season.
Once you are viewing a schedule you can click the + sign next to each game to see more information, including directions to the field, whether it’s a game in Cromwell (home) or out of town (away).
You can also print or download any schedule, or information and directions to individual games.
Fields and Directions
Another important area of the site are the fields and directions
. Information about each in-town field including the status and directions are available for teams and officials that are visiting the town. In addition, directions to out-of-town fields are provided help you get ther easily.
IMPORTANT: If you find any errors in the directions to fields please let us know by clicking the “Feedback” button on the home page. We’ll fix it.
- To print directions to any of the fields click the "Fields" or "Directions" button on the left navigation menu.
Individual Cromwell Chill Soccer Teams have their own area on the site. Each team has a roster, schedule, contact information and team message that they use to manage the team and communicate with the players, parents and coordinators (i.e., officials, etc.).
- To view a specific Team, start on the home page by clicking the “Chill Teams” tab at the top. On the next page, use the drop-down menus to find the right season (based on the date in the fall), the right age group for your child (e.g. “U-12 Girls”), and then on the right side drop-down list, find the specific team.
Coaches can manage their teams via their team area on the site. Rosters, schedules, contact information and messages are available on line for the coaches, officials, players and parents to see. Coaches can also send emails to their entire team from the site, and post messages and news items to and about their teams.
NOTE: Coaches must enter their individual team password given to them by their league coordinator to manage their team. If you’ve forgotten your password, click the “Feedback” button on the left navigation menu and let us know, or contact
Contact information is available for board members, coordinators, coaches, and others. Individual team pages also have contact information for every team’s coach.
- To view Team Contacts click the “Team Contacts” button on the left navigation menu.
- To view other contacts including board members, coordinators and volunteers click the "Contacts" button on the left navigation menu.
Cromwell Soccer will be offering Online Registration for the 2009 Season. During the signup period, you will see a "Register Online" button on the left menu bar. Go there to sign up one or more players securely using Visa or MasterCard. You can also register online and mail in a check.
Most of the ways you can volunteer to help the Cromwell Chill Soccer Club, and your child, do not require any soccer knowledge. If you would like to get involved, please contact one of our Club Officers about openings.
It’s raining. It's cold. Do I really have to drive all the way to Granby? To find out, check the site’s home page. The scrolling message across the top will let you know -- as soon as it possible to know -- if local fields are closed or if travel games have been cancelled. Please understand that it may not be possible to know if games are on or off until an hour before game time. This is frustrating for parents, coaches, and the club alike. Honest.
On the home page you'll even see what's happening with the local weather, with a link to a 5-day forecast. Sorry, but we don't cancel practices based on the 5-day forecast, as much as our kids might like that.
The Cromwell Chill Soccer
Club site provides the latest information about the club. Whether you need to find where a game will be, tournament schedules, special programs or a club meeting you can find it at www.cromwellsoccer.org.
We have provided links to information that we think are useful and important.
- To view the links click the “Links” button on the left navigation menu.
Sponsors are very important to the Cromwell Chill Soccer Club as they make your child's soccer experience possible. Companies and individuals that sponsor Cromwell Chill teams make it possible for the club to keep the fields and equipment in shape, run seminars for coaches, and hire professional soccer trainers.
If you would like to sponsor the Cromwell Chill Soccer Club please contact click the “Feedback” button on the left navigation menu and let us know,
- To view the club sponsors click the “Sponsors” button on the left navigation menu.
The Exchange and Lost & Found
Players, coaches and parents can go to the Exchange to post items that you want to swap (i.e., cleats you have grown outof) as well as things you've lost or found (i.e., soccer balls, backpacks, etc.).
If you have questions, comments, suggestions please send us feedback.